Local solar energy company tops Inc.’s fastest-growing private Florida firms list • St Pete Catalyst
Clearwater-based Solar Bear was named the best local company on Inc.com’s annual 5000 list.
The Inc. 5000 list lists the fastest growing private companies in the state.
Solar Bear, which sells solar panels, grew 19,218%, making it 14th on the list of Fastest Growing Companies in the United States
These are the Tampa Bay area companies listed by Inc. as the Fastest Growing Private Firms in Florida:
- Clearwater-based Zulay ranks fourth in the retail sector with 2,606 percent growth
- Tampa-based Onicx, fifth in the real estate sector with 2,164% growth
- Largo-Based FASTer Way to Fat Loss in Healthcare Ranks Sixth with 1.978% Growth
- ProForma Global Sourcing, based in Tampa, in the area of corporate products and services, ranked seventh with 1,800% growth
- Clearwater-based CM services in education ranked 8th with 1,341% growth
- Clearwater-based Equity & Help, in real estate, ranked ninth with 1.285% growth
- Clearwater-Based Mold Zero # 10 in Products & Services Sector, growing 1,278%
Other local businesses included PainTEQ, a medical device company that grew 4,004%, and Tampa-based digital health company Peerfit, which grew 2,943%.
Overall, the fastest Florida-based company had sales of $ 14.7 billion with average growth of 199%. According to Inc., these included 34 newly founded companies from Florida.
See the full list here.